g

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

New '06 gear

I just got myself setup with my new equipment for the 2006 race season. I'm riding a new 2005 Yamaha YZ250F. I had such great luck with my '02 Yamaha being super fast and reliable that I just got the new one. I love it. It's smooth, fast, and even easier to ride. The Metzeler race slicks that I have on it make a huge difference as well. They don't squirm, chatter, or break loose the way some other tires do.

I also got the new 2006 TLD supermoto riding gear. It's really comfortable, and it looks very protective as well. I haven't gotten a chance to crash test it yet (knock on wood), but I think it will hold up fine. It also allows for much more flexibility than leathers, which helps with maintaining proper form.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home